Join our Team
We are an insurance agency for general insurance which deal with all classes of insurance except Life Insurance. Please see below for career opportunities with Anthola.
- To advise customers on general insurance matters
- Understand client’s insurance needs and conveying it across to the insurance companies
- Acting on behalf of manager to seek quotations for clients
- Negotiate with insurers on behalf of the clients
- To be responsible for the various accounts that you handle
- Reporting on the various situation for each and every cases
- Managing the claims situation on behalf of the clients
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Not required to do any sales
- Minimum to have a Diploma or Degree in any field
- To have at least 1 year of working experience (Preferably insurance and entry level are welcome to apply for consideration)
- Having Basic Insurance Concepts and Principles (BCP), Personal General Insurance (PGI), Commercial General Insurance (ComGI) and Health Insurance Certifications will have an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Word
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- Integrity and Reliability
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- 9am – 6pm (Monday to Friday)
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why work with us?
We have a team of young, qualified and dynamic team in both head office and branches and are prepared to take upon any new challenges with the ever changing landscape of the insurance industry.
We are always looking for talented and passionated people. If you are interested in seeking a career with Anthola Group, please send your resume to email@example.com.